Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Two Entire Years!

I'm going to very honest.

I fail at blogging.

Way to go, Kate. Start a full time job and just drop off the face of the blog-o-sphere.

But I'm going to be honest about one more thing.

I've missed this so much.

Today I realized that this is Simply Kate's 2nd birthday!


I was so excited.

Until I realized that I haven't posted in nearly two and a half months.

Shame on me.

So let's count this as an early resolution. Simply Kate is BACK!

It's been a nice break, but it's even nicer to be posting again!

Happy second birthday, Simply Kate!

Here's to another wonderful year!

8 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

Congrats to 2 years! Look forward to your come back :)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Happy 2 years to you! Looking forward to your future posts :)

Rebecca said...

That cake is too cute! And congrats on your blogoversary!!!! Mine is about to take place tomorrow :)

Unknown said...

Happy 2 years!

lalalalauren said...

Happy 2 years! It's good to see you back in action. I was beginning to wonder where you went. Glad you're not dead or anything like that. :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary. Here's to another 2+ years on an amazing blog with an amazing blogger.

aparajita said...

love the design of that cake

Mandy said...

Congrats on two years! I look forward to all the reviews that are to come! Thanks again!