Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ambition is the Word of 2012!

I've never been too great at keeping to goals.

So maybe this year, if I call them ambitions, I'll do better.

Maybe.

I have a few manageable  goals  ambitions for the year.

- Make my apartment into a home. -

- Finish an entire rewrite of my novel. -

- Try to be all around more healthy. -

- Read 75 books. Yes. 75. I managed 50 last year. I'm going to do even better this year! -

- Post a new video to Kate's Book Club every week. (With four freebies.) -

- Post a blog post every week. (With four freebies.) -

- Try not to let the little things bother me. -

Those sound like some good ambitions, right?

I think so.

Happy New Year, everyone!

12 Thoughts:

nova said...

Haha, ambitions! I like it, Kate :D

I love your videos (you are my favorite book Youtuber) so I love that... "ambition". I also have a book goal of 75 this year. I got 54 last year, which is great, but I think it's time to step it up a notch. Wooo!

Happy New Year and I hope everything goes well for you!

Rebecca said...

Keeping resolutions is always tough, especially for me. I think you are in the right direction. I would love to be able to turn our apartment into more of a home. We have been getting there but it still feels like dorm room to me at times, ya know?
Anyway, I tagged you in a post I did: http://to-calm-insanity.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-tagged.html

Unknown said...

Best of luck with attaining your ambitions Kate and happy new year :)

Booklogged said...

Good list of ambitions! I'm cheering you on every step of the way. Can't wait to see you.

Tara said...

I think ambition is my 2012 word as well :)

Bea Beautiful said...

Ambition sounds much better than goal. I have a few goals myself. Good luck!

Domestic Kate said...

Happy New Year! Great ambitions. Someone informed me that there was another Simply Kate Weber out there, so I had to come check it out.

Emily said...

Great list of ambitions! You can do it!

Kayleigh said...

Aw, i like the last one. I'm gonna try and be a much more optimistic person, it seems when I am its much easier to get through a difficult day. So far, its going well!! :D

Ginemoon said...

I like your ambitions a lot... this year I want to read 50 books..because the last I didn't read enough... hope we'll make it! ;)

Leah the Cat said...

This is my first time participating in the Reading Challange. I'm hoping I can read 60 books this year.

Kayla Beth said...

I love how you call them ambitions! I have never been good at keeping New Years resolutions so I just kind of stopped doing them. I will have to keep this post in mind for 2013!