Check out this giveaway!
- ▼ 2011 (174)
- ► 2010 (151)
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Have you ever had one of those nights where you just couldn't sleep because there was too much to do. Stuff that was so much more important than going to bed at a healthy time?
I just had one.
It was filled with quite a few amazing moments.
I'm going to name a few now.
1. A friend took me out to dinner as a going away present. (I'm moving in just over 2 weeks! Whoa!) There is only one thing better than a chicken burrito in a handmade, fresh tortilla with green chili rice, smothered in medium sauce with cheese, lettuce and pico from Cafe Rio. And that's a chicken burrito in a handmade, fresh tortilla with green chili rice, smothered in medium sauce with cheese, lettuce and pico from Cafe Rio that the friend graciously paid for. Mmm. (For the record, I'm not being paid to advertise. I really do just love the place.)
2. Pretending to be full so as not to disgust my friend with how much I can eat just to break open the leftovers the instant I was dropped off. Mmm!
3. Finishing Majora's Mask with Kevin! He helped me through that stinkin' game. I have tried and failed multiple times. And with his amazing help, I beat it! Woo!
4. Adding more listings to my Yard Sale Blog! I have exactly 24 more items to list, but there are so many things up already! And I've been selling things like mad! Go check it out or you might miss out on something you really want!
5. Finishing Dollhouse. I watched nine episodes. Ba ha! Gut-wrenching twists. I may or may not have cried. A lot. Sadness. But awesome sadness! Joss Whedon is a complete genius!
6. Keeping my hands busy while watching 9 hours of Dollhouse by writing random love notes and leaving them all over the web for a certain special someone. By the way, I want you all to do me a favor, go over to his blog and leave him some extra love. Leave him a comment! And follow too! He writes awesome posts! It would make me so happy to send him some more love in the form of you wonderful people!
7. Chatting with my adorable seven year old niece on Facebook chat.
8. Wearing pajama pants that are 7 sizes too big with a dressy shirt all night. Nothing says class and comfort like lace and polka dots!
9. Watching my goofy cat sprawl out on my lap in the weirdest positions. Even if she did leave cat hair all over my shirt.
10. Writing this list and realizing how truly blessed I am to have these little pleasures in my life.
But seriously! Leave Kevin some love while I try to figure out where to send two of the emails that were Mailer Daemon'd back to me. Bah!