Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ 2010 (151)
Saturday, June 12, 2010
I'm going to be honest. I failed miserably at keeping up my goals. I was just a social butterfly in May, and didn't do much of anything I had planned to do. So, I'm revamping my goals a little bit. Instead of on a monthly basis, some of them will be changed to the numerical value of an entire year. That way if I have a weak month, like last month, I still have the chance to catch up later.
21 Goals for my 21st Year of Life!
- Pursue 12 Steps and make myself better. Going strong.
- Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover. Haven't started yet...
- Reach my goal weight. Actually gained a little bit, but I'm going back down. 22 lbs. left.
- Blog at least 120 times this year. 4 out of 120.
- Get myself worthy to enter the temple. Getting ever closer.
- Do an act of service at least once a month. 1 out of 12.
- Read at least 50 books. 1 out of 50.*
- Share my testimony at least once each month. 1 out of 12.
- Get kissed. Completed!
- Take at least 120 photos this year. 2 out of 120.
- Watch every movie I own. 1 out of 273.
- Visit my grandmother at least once a month. 1 out of 12.
- Get a job. No luck yet.
- Write a letter to 60 people I love this year. 4 out of 60.
- Be social. So far so good.
- Make at least 12 videos this year. 0 out of 12.
- Write in my journal at least 4 times a month. 4 out of 48.
- Fast at least once each month. 1 out of 12.
- Go for a hike in Jone's Hole. Haven't made it yet.
- Prepare at least two meals for my family each month. 1 out of 24.
- Try something new every month. 1 out of 12.**
* 1. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz.
** I drove a fancy black Jaguar. So pretty. It was like Disneyland!