Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Back!

Hey all! I just want to apologize for being so blog-missing lately. I've been having a really rough time and had nothing of interest to write about and I had a feeling everything that I COULD write would be sad and depressy. *Big breath!* That was a long sentence. 


But things are looking up again. This is a relatively short post, but I just wanted to link you to two of my posts that I just posted. (They are my monthly posts that I missed. I cheated and changed the date to look like I really did post them at the right time.)


Monthly Review

Goal Updates

They aren't anything to spectacular, but there they are if you want to read them. :) I have lots of exciting things going on in my life now and I'm much happier, so I plan on writing more now that I have my forgotten posts all done! See you all soon!

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Now, now, if you're gonna cheat, don't tell us. That defeats the purpose of cheating!