Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ August (4)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
- 4th ~ Happy Independence Day! I gave the lesson in Relief Society. Then had the whole family over for a bbq and went to the park to watch the fireworks. Favorite holiday ever!
- 6th ~ My sister Aly invited me to come and stay in Vegas with her for six weeks. We hit the road today.
- 7th ~ Alyson took me to Red Robin when we got here! How sweet of her!
- 8th ~ I met Daniel online the day I got to Vegas and went on a date. Not a very good one.
- 11th ~ First time at church here. Good enough.
- 13th ~ Institute here in Vegas. Only time I went, but it went well enough.
- 14th ~ First date with Scott! One of the best dates I've ever had.
- 16th ~ Another date with Scott. Also amazing. Got a kiss and everything.
- 19th ~ Went to see Inception with Aly. SO good!
- 20th ~ Hanging out with Scott. Both realized that it wasn't really there for either of us.
- 24th ~ Aly and I went down to the strip to visit some cousins. We went to eat and then saw Lion King. It was spectacular.
Happiest Moment: All of the 4th of July.
Saddest Moment: Just feeling lonely sitting in Vegas alone.
New Movies Watched:
- Knight and Day - Good enough. Kind of cheesy.
- Inception - AMAZING!
- Top Gun - I didn't really pay attention... whoops...
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Finished and LOVED it.
- Angel - Kind of finished. Read the synopsis for the last season because I wasn't into it.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender - Oh MAN! So good! I love it.
- Firefly - Four episodes into the season, liking it so far.
Favorite Food: Strawberry Fruit Chillers. MMM. Tasty tasty.
Overall Impression: It was a good enough month. I had some ups and a lot of downs. Sitting alone in a house for three weeks wears on you. I can't wait to get home and socialize again.