Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ August (4)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
21 Goals for my 21st Year of Life!
- Pursue 12 Steps and make myself better. I'm doing really well. Working hard on it.
- Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover. In chapter three of 2nd Nephi.
- Reach my goal weight. I haven't weighed myself since I've been living in Vegas. I'm thinking I gained a little. :( We'll see when I go home in four days.
- Blog at least 120 times this year. 12 out of 120.
- Get myself worthy to enter the temple. Still getting closer.
- Do an act of service at least once a month. 1 out of 12. (I'm not doing too well on this one.)
- Read at least 50 books. 1 out of 50. (Or this one.)
- Share my testimony at least once each month. 3 out of 12.
- Get kissed. Completed in May. Completed AGAIN in July.
- Take at least 120 photos this year. 33 out of 120.
- Watch every movie I own. 1 out of 273. (I've been in Vegas for this entire month, and haven't had my movies around.)
- Visit with my grandmother at least once a month. 2 out of 12. (Again, I've been in Vegas, but I'm going to see her the minute I get home.)
- Get a job. No luck yet.
- Write a letter to 60 people I love this year. 5 out of 60.
- Be social. Blegh. I sat in my sister's house and didn't really go out or do anything.
- Make at least 12 videos this year. 0 out of 12. (Fail.)
- Write in my journal at least 4 times a month. 19 out of 48.
- Fast at least once each month. 2 out of 12.
- Go for a hike in Jone's Hole. Haven't made it yet. Hope to go this month.
- Prepare at least two meals for my family each month. 1 out of 24.
- Try something new every month. 3 out of 12.*
*I went to an Indian Food restaurant. I didn't much care for what I ordered.