Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ December (10)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
2010 was filled with so many experiences. Both good and bad.
- My favorite teacher was arrested.
- My cousin Annie passed away after a long struggle with cancer.
- Multiple heart breaks.
- Losing my grandmother. She was such a big part of my life and I miss her terrible.
- Losing my job. It was only ten hours a week, but I really enjoyed working there.
- Trip to Provo to visit with my cousins Hannah and Eve.
- Driving four hours to see Nashelle play Maria in West Side Story. She was spectacular.
- Road trip to Provo with Nashelle. Manicures, good food, and a hilarious show. It deserves it's own mention.
- Seeing Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. SO funny!
- Heading to Vegas to move Alyson into her house and paint it.
- Kissing a few guys.
- Losing 45 pounds!
- Driving a shiny black Jaguar.
- Spending 6 weeks in Las Vegas with Aly.
- Seeing the Lion King at Mandalay Bay Casino. It was spectacular!
- Gambling for the first time and realizing how pointless I find it.
- Going camping with my sister, aunt and two cousins. Girls are the best!
- Walking the strip with two of my sisters and friends.
- Going to see KA! Cirque du Soleil at MGM Casino. It was mind blowing!
- Meeting Kevin.
- Getting the job at Prime Time 4 Kids. It was such a great job!
- Making my tutu and wearing it around on Halloween.
- Going ice skating. It's been such a long time since I have.
- Singing at Holly Days.
- Editing all of our home videos and putting them on DVD for my parent's and sister's Christmas present.
- Seeing the lights on Temple Square.
- Playing games with family during the holidays.
(Pictures in no particular order)