Check out this giveaway!
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2010 (151)
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
- 3rd: Interview at Hallmark. It went wonderfully. I never got called. -
- 6th: Interview at GameStop. Also a great interview! -
- 8th: Happy Mother's Day mom! I love you so much! -
- 12th: My 22nd birthday! I spent the day watching all three Extended Lord of the Rings and lounging. It was a beautiful day and a great way to start this year of my life! -
- 13th: Interview at SmashBurger. No word. But I did get the job at GameStop! -
-19th: My first day of work at GameStop! Crazy times! It's a lot to learn. I think I'm finally getting the hang of things. -
- 20th: Drove with Alyson up to Salt Lake City. We met Julie and Cassie and we started our Cousin's Weekend by eating at Cafe Med. Then we laughed a whole lot at Laughing Stock. -
- 21st: Cousin's Weekend day two! We ate at Zupa's for lunch then went to Toad's for some arcade fun! Dinner at Olive Garden was the best way to celebrate that we didn't get raptured! -
- 22nd: We left our lovely cousins and met my beautiful sister Kristi and her boyfriend Ronnie in Provo. Kristi is so nice. She is letting me borrow her car for a while until I can get my own. -
-24th: My man graduated from College! He is amazing! I'm so proud of you Kevin! -
-27th: Alyson and I joined her friend Akilah and Akilah's friend Kisha and we headed to the airport. We took two planes and landed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We hopped in our rental car and drove to New Orleans where we had ice cream and walked around Bourbon Street and explored the French Quarter.
-28th: Louisiana Day Two. We had Po Boys for lunch and bought me a cowboy hat for the concert. We went a bit late to the Country Fest and saw Sugarland and Tim McGraw perform. Both were awesome! -
- 29th: Louisiana Day Three. We had Beignets for lunch! Oh man! So tasty! Unfortunately, it wasn't much of a lunch and I got really sick from hunger. The first bit of the concert wasn't so fun because of it. But Kenny Chesney got me feeling better! -
- 30th: We got back in the dreadful planes. But after hours of traveling, I made it home. Thank goodness. -
- 31st: I got my first pay check! Woo! -
Finding out that Kevin is going to be here for a visit in June! That phone call was VERY happy!
I only had either of these once this month, but I think they are tied for first. The Salmon Sandwich from Cafe Med or the Chicken Enchilada Chili from Zupa's. Mm!
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Wonderful. But it was the hardest for me to read.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - My favorite of the series I think. I love this book!
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Such a wonderful end to a wonderful set of books! I think J.K. Rowling is pretty much a genius!
The Tales of Beedle the Bard - Easy read. I've been meaning to read it since I read Deathly Hallows the first time. It was an interesting little look into the history of the wizarding world.
Ender's Game - Very interesting book. Not what I expected. It's good, but it wasn't my all time favorite.
Salt Lake City, Utah (and surrounding areas)
Baton Rouge and New Orleans, Louisiana
It was a great month. There were a lot of new adventures. A new job. Travel. A birthday. It was great. There were low points, but on the whole, this entire month has been great! I can't wait to see what June holds in store!