Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stop

Saturday was the first time in ages that I left my house for no reason other than to take pictures.

I've been rushing around so much that I haven't had the time or the gumption to get out and do simple things that make me happy.

Like take photos.

And what is even more sad. I borrowed my parent's beautiful, fancy camera, and this is the first time I've used it.

I've had it for nearly a month.

Sad.

So I've come to a conclusion. I need to stop going so fast and take time to do some of the little things I enjoy.


I've hated that I haven't had very many photos to post on my blog lately. I plan on remedying that as much as I can.

If I want to be happy, I need to stop worrying and make it so. 

One little thing at a time.

5 Thoughts:

Dreams Do Come True said...

I LOVE taking pics. I always have my camera with me. I have been waiting on a new camera for a month, it is on back order. I guess I am going to cancel it and go buy a different one that is a little better. Also buying Nikon d3100 :) can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Take the time is the best thing to do, concentrate on the things that make us happy.
I love taking photos myself, when I received my new Camera for my birthday, I could not wait to go out with it!!!!

All the best Kate with your new plan! And looking forward seeing some of your photos soon.

Unknown said...

Hi from your latest follower. I found you blog hopping. Be sure to check out me out at www.acceptandembraceautism.blogspot.com Sarah

Jenny said...

ever since i stopped photographing Kloey and trying to go for more undolly stuff, it's been really hard for me to take photos, so i haven't really bothered. so i feel your pain xD

Ross said...

I find myself with the same problem. Trying to find time in a busy schedule with my family gives me less time than I'd like to take pictures. It makes me think just like everything else that I should schedule it.