Check out this giveaway!
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2010 (151)
Sunday, July 17, 2011
My wonderful boyfriend was here for an entire eight days.
This was the longest I've ever been able to spend with him, and it was completely wonderful.
And if it's possible, it broke my heart even more when he got in his car and drove away back to California.
I'm doing my very best not to be a complete emotional wreck right now. And I've found that if I focus on the amazing things that we did this week, the things that I loved; it makes it so much more bearable to know he isn't here anymore.
Favorite Moments and Memories
- The first kiss when I opened the front door -
- Watching one Harry Potter movie a night in anticipation of Deathly Hallows - Part Two -
- Reading all of the Hunger Games together. We read it out loud to each other -
- Going swimming in a fancy hotel pool -
- Walking the strip and exploring hotels we'd never seen -
- Tickle wars -
- Teaching each other card games that we love -
- Watching Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland, a movie we both loved when we were little -
- Playing board games late into the night and laughing so hard at the silly things we said -
- Lots of kissing and cuddling -
- Cooking various food dishes: Breakfast sandwiches, lemon pepper chicken, taco soup and much more -
- Eating out at wonderful restaurants, and sitting so close together -
- Letting him give me my first hickey (he gave me two, the little punk) -
- Getting a hug when I was disappointed about the job interview I had -
- Playing through all of Yoshi's Island on SNES together -
- Watching Brian Regan comedy shows on Netflix -
- Listening to Disney music any time we drove the car, and singing along -
- Picking up job applications. Even though it was tedious, it was made fun because he was there -
- Reading most of Catching Fire before he left -
- Waking up to find that Kevin made me puff oven pancakes for breakfast -
- Taking a few pictures in the same place we took our first pictures together, in a graffiti covered underpass -
- The smell of Kevin. It's wonderful. (He sprayed cologne on my pillows before he left) -
- How sweet it was that he filled my car up with gas -
- Seeing Deathly Hallows with Kevin at the end of the week. It was an amazing movie, and seeing it with my Potter-fan boyfriend was wonderful! -
- The hesitation when it came time to say goodbye -
- And most of all, the multiple times when he told me how much he loves me -
It was an amazing week. And it was definitely over too soon.
I love you Kevin! Thank you!