Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ March (7)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Most Memorable Moments:
- 2nd ~ Happy Groundhogs Day. And more importantly, Happy Beginning of the End!... of LOST I mean.
- 9th ~ I had a Relief Society Meeting with the Stake R.S. Presidency. Such great ladies. (And they gave me Dove chocolate. That little square... oohhhh! I thought I was in Heaven. Whoever said chocolate was better than sex... Well... I haven't experienced the latter yet... I'll believe it until I can weigh the options carefully.)
- 13th ~ The Valentines Dance.
- 14th ~ Happy Valentines Day, I sang in Church!
- 20th ~ Nashelle's B-day (It's after the fact now. I don't care. I'm saying it anyway!)
- 21st ~ Linger Longer. I was able to reconnect with a few friends that I haven't seen in ages. Good stuff.
- 22nd ~ FHE. We played "Curses." HILARIOUS game. I made of fool of myself and it was great!
- 25th-27th ~ I went on a Road Trip down to see Nashelle perform as Maria in West Side Story and stay a few nights with her! Great show, great trip.
Happiest Moment: Hugging Nashelle after seeing her show for the first time.
Saddest Moment: Was also actually during the trip. I had a meltdown that Friday night. I'm not exactly sure why, but I was very upset.
New Movies Watched:
- Amazing Grace. Beautiful movie. Favorite quote: "It seems to me that if there is a bad taste in your mouth, you spit it out. You don't constantly swallow it back."
- We Are Marshall. Also a very beautiful movie. Very moving.
- Austenland by Shannon Hale. It's a reread, but I love it so much. Short and easy, hilarious, romantic, the works. Great book, definitely read it!
Favorite Food: Frozen Raspberries. I love raspberries, but they aren't in season. Frozen raspberries are amazing. Sweet already, low calories, and because they are frozen, take a while to eat and therefore don't need very many. They are the perfect snack.
Overall: It wasn't my best month. I've never loved February. I suppose it's the "I'm single in a world that seems to made up of couples." I know there are other single people in the world, I just don't notice them (and the single guys definitely don't acknowledge me) during February. I toughed it out though, and I think that I did a pretty good job keeping upbeat. Constant weight loss helped!