Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

BEDA

That's right folks. I'm doing 'Blog Every Day in April.' I'm not sure how well I'm going to do, but I'm going to try. I've been slacking in my blogging for the past two months, and I'm determined to pick it back up! So, here goes nothing!

It's April Fool's Day. I hate this holiday. There are couple of reasons which I will now list for your reading pleasure:
  1. I can never think of a good prank.
  2. There's always at least one prank that always ticks me off.
  3. Something bad always happens in my life on April Fool's Day.
Let's focus on these three things for this year.
  1. I did some research this year, wanting to really prank someone, but everything I found was either a dud or possibly hurtful to others. So I opted for the simple Facebook 'relationship status' change. I went from 'single' to 'engaged.' A few people fell for it. But within a few hours, cousin Cassie caught the joke and spoiled it in the comments. Oh well. It wasn't a good prank anyway. Good pranks are believable.
  2. Mormon Bachelor Pad. Big elaborate prank. Really peeved me. REALLY peeved me.
  3. CJ, Toronto guy. On Monday, we decided that we were going to try and be together. I told him today that because he isn't LDS, I couldn't be with him. Temple marriage is something that I want, something that I've always wanted. It broke my heart. I'm sad. He's sad. And seeing him sad makes me even MORE sad. It's a mess. 
I hate April Fool's Day.

But BEDA will be fun. I'm determined to make it so.

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

...I don't even know what Mormon Bachelor Pad is.

And I can never think of a good prank either.