Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just me, alone with my thoughts.

Natalie was going to come over tonight and watch Empire Records with me, but a few things came up and she wasn't able to make it. So I watched a good chunk of it alone. I really LOVE that movie. 

My day has been pretty low key. After a week of plans and things to do, I'm feeling insanely bored. I have no plans. Any time I tried to come up with something to do, the plans fell through. I'm feeling a little bit down right now. It's no one's fault, I think it's just been one of the first times in a while that I've actually been left alone with my thoughts and emotions instead of putting them away while there are people around, or even venting a few of them with friends and family. I'm not a big fan of being alone with my emotions, thoughts and feelings. Don't get me wrong, it's good for me to work everything out in my alone time, but that doesn't mean I enjoy it. 

Have you ever felt like you are someone different than what everyone sees? That's how I'm feeling right now. I feel like I have multiple personalities. I show one side of me online, another when around my friends, another around my family. I think I'm even a different person when I'm alone. The differences are subtle for the most part, but I don't understand why I can't just be me. Just me. I want that to be enough. 

I really hope this night ends quickly.

2 Thoughts:

siovhan said...

i LOVE that movie.
i haven't watched it in forever, i need to get on that.

Anonymous said...

You're only human, Kate. And I hear you on the thoughts.