Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ May (7)
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I'm turning 21 tomorrow! Every year I always write a list of goals that I want to accomplish during that specific year of my existence. I never complete them. But this year I'm feeling VERY able to accomplish these things. And I've decided to update you all on my progress on a monthly basis. This way I can feel like I'm actually keeping up with these things. And the shame will be posted on my blog monthly if I don't complete my tasks, therefore keeping me motivated.
21 Goals for my 21st Year of Life!
- Pursue 12 Steps and make myself better.
- Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
- Reach my goal weight.
- Blog at least 10 times a month.
- Get myself worthy to enter the temple.
- Do an act of service at least once a month.
- Read at least 50 books.
- Share my testimony at least once each month.
- Get kissed.
- Take at least 10 photos each month.
- Watch every movie I own.
- Visit my grandmother at least once a month.
- Get a job.
- Write a letter to 5 people I love each month.
- Be social.
- Make at least one video a month.
- Write in my journal at least once a week.
- Fast at least once each month.
- Go for a hike in Jone's Hole.
- Prepare at least two meals for my family each month.
- Try something new every month.