Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- Simply Kate
- Blog Love!
- I'm It!
- Notes to Things
- Crazy Day
- To Me:
- Notes and a Giveaway!
- Die Fly!
- One Hundredth Post!
- Book Review
- Six Degrees of Katie's Brain
- ...Random notes...
- Hard Hats Needed
- Someone Loves Me!
- Lazy Tuesday?
- August: A Month in the Life of Katie
- ▼ September (22)
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Like little kiddies on the playground, I am in a game of tag! But because we're not spry little children, we're bloggers who are glued to the computer, this is how it works.
I was tagged by the lovely Jess @ It Is A Big Deal, It Is To Me! She's adorable. I heart her!
Before I can pass the tag along, I have to answer 8 questions. Questions, prepare to be answered!
1. If you could spend an entire day with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you do?
I would spend the day with J.R.R. Tolkien. I would ask him about the most amazing fantasy world ever and kick his butt at Lord of the Rings trivia. Cause I'm the best.
2. If you could only listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, which song would it be and why?
The Song That Never Ends. If I'm only going to listen to one song for my whole life, it's going to get old. I might as well pick a song that already annoys me. And Lambchop is cute. I won't have friends because they'll hate my music choice. So, I could kick it with an old singing sock for the rest of my life.
3. What did you want to be when you a child?
I wanted to be an artist. Painting is messy. Where is bad?
4. If you were a yogurt parfait, would you leave the fruit at the bottom of the cup, or would you stir it all together?
I would stir it up. It may be less attractive. The creamy white yogurt is now an unpleasant blue pasty color and it's lumpy from the granola; but it's a perfect mixture of flavor. While unmixed yogurt looks perfect and pretty, no one wants to eat boring plain yogurt.
5. What TV Show do you wish was still on the air?
Friends! What else?! We could see how Chandler handled having twins. I can just imagine the hilarity! It would be genius!
6. If you could spend a weekend in New Orleans with Jess, would you?
Of course! I've never been to Louisiana! But if I come for Mardi Gras, as much as I love the bead necklaces, I'm not showing the sisters to anyone!
7. Do you think Ross and Rachel made a good couple?
Yes. He was whiny. She was whiny. They were perfect for each other. I mean, he's her lobster! (And also because it was so funny to watch them break up.)
8. You rub a lamp and a genie (voiced by Robin Williams) pops out and grants you three wishes. The same rules apply as in Aladdin. What do you wish for?
1. I wish that I would never gain weight and be able to eat whatever I want!
2. I wish for an instant teleportation device to take me anywhere in the world at any time.
3. I wish that I would never have to take a shower and never smell or look dirty.
Now to pass it on to 8 other fabulous bloggers!
Bobby @ Inside the Mind of Booya Bobby
Kevin @ World Between The Lines
Ella Unread @ From The Stupidest Corner of My Mind
Cole @ Dry Humor Daily
Anastasia @ Living on a Ballroom Dance Floor
Jonathan @ The Titan Project
Here are the questions you must answer!
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
- Do you smash the wedding cake in each other's faces or not?
- If you could play any character in a move, who would it be and why?
- What would you super hero name be?
- There a monster in your house. Do you go into the attic?
- Would you rather be forced to scream at the top of your lungs for an hour everyday or have earlobes the size of basketballs?
- if you had to eat a crayon, what color would it be?
I look forward to reading your answers!