Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Messaging Rampage

I came to the realization today that I have about 450 facebook friends. And I realized that while I have this great tool with which to communicate with them, I rarely use it.

Today I went through my massive lists of friends with the intent of messaging those people that I care about. There were a lot more than I really expected.

I went through, skimming the surface of names and left them quick and honest messages.

I finished the night with a total of 72 people messaged.

The plan is to go back through tomorrow and say "Hi!" to a few more!

I hope I made these people smile. It's good to hear how the people I love are doing.

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should do this again. It could be interesting.