Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Monday, January 11, 2010

You2be Anniversary

Blow the whistles, throw the confetti! I've been on YouTube for TWO WHOLE YEARS!

I know what you are thinking. "Why is she blogging about it instead of making a video?"

I'll tell you why.

You see, I've had the knowledge that my YouTube anniversary was drawing near for about two months. I have the date written on my calendar. I've been so excited to make the video I would make to celebrate the date...but not once, nope; not once did I actually plan anything for this video.

What did I expect? That I'd sit down in front of the camera and a witty and well planned video would just make itself? Psh. No. That does not happen.

So instead, I'm going to blog about it.

YouTube has been such a big part of my life and I'm so glad that I've had it's presence for the past two years. It's been a way for me to create something that makes other people smile. And more importantly makes ME smile.

If you would like to give me a great anniversary gift, you can bop over to katemichellouiseweb on YouTube and subscribe. Leave a comment or two. Just enjoy yourselves in my humiliation.

Happy Anniversary YouTube! I love you!

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

...what, you humiliate yourself for our enjoyment? That doesn't sound at all fun.