Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Question Monday

A few months back, I was tagged by a few bloggers in the tag game! While I'm not going to pass it on, I though this would be a good time to answer the questions that they asked me. 

These questions came from KG @ A City Girl in Rural Alaska. Go and check out her blog. It makes me laugh every time I read it!

1.    You are having dinner with your celebrity crush. Who are you with and where?

I’m making Ne-Yo take me to On The Border. I mean seriously. Those gorgeous pouty lips of his eating a fajita? It would be magic! Though… I’m not sure if he’d look as sexy in a Sombrero as he does in a Fedora. 

2.    If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Mashed Potatoes. Do I get a choice of toppings as well? I’ll pick three. Cheese. Gravy. Ranch.

3.    Has a fortune cookie ever told you your fortune.

Once I had a cookie tell me that romance would come my way. I’m sure once it does, I can say it’s true!

4.    When you are at the movies, which arm rest is yours?

Honestly, I don’t use the arm rests. I fold my arms. I’m not sure why this is. Maybe they have the air conditioning on too high.

5.    If you could choose one song as a form of torture for your enemies, which song would you choose and why?

OMG by Usher. It’s catchy. It’s peppy. It eventually gets on your nerves and would bend anyone to my will.

6.    What movie do you watch every time it comes on TV even though you own the DVD?

Lord of the Rings. If I see it, I can’t help but keep it there. I admit that I am obsessed with it. Mmm. So good.

7.    What was your biggest childhood fear? Does it still scare you?

I was terrified of BeetleJuice. He haunted my nightmares many a night. Now I realize that’s he’s just Michael Keaton dressed kind of strangely, perving on a young Winona Ryder.

8.    Are you a morning person, or a night owl?

I am a certified night owl. I will try and try to get on a normal day time schedule, but I always fail. I just function better at night. 

Have any questions you'd like to ask me? I would love to answer them!

5 Thoughts:

AmberLaShell said...

With me for some reason, Drop Dead Fred always scared the shiz outta me...

great blog post!

amberlashell.com

Blogs said...

Ranch is my fave....on everything:) ahhhhh beetle juice....i was frightened too....ewww!

cailen ascher said...

omg...i used to be terrified of beetlejuice as well. i hated the part in the movie when they unraveled like mummies. it totally freaked me out when i was little.

THUNDERCAT said...

I used to have a huge crush on Drop Dead Fred!

Anonymous said...

Toppings on mashed potatoes? Hmm...

(I hope you remember what this day was for me!)