Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Time Travel Tuesday

Each Tuesday, I will post a story and a video clip of me when I was little. 

When I was in Kindergarten I developed a crush on one of the identical twins in my class. 

I came home from school and told my dad that I was in love. 

He asked an obvious question: "With which one?"

To which I replied: "How should I know?!"




I've loved singing since I was a little kid. And wasn't I just adorable?

5 Thoughts:

cailen ascher said...

cute home videos : )

ps gave you a blog award! http://cailenascher.blogspot.com/2010/11/lovely-blogs.html

the Tsaritsa said...

Aww, that's so adorable! I like the Mickey Mouse song that you're singing while helping your mom wash the windows!

Kate Weber said...

Haha. That's my sister. She's 11 years older than me. So she's only about 14 in this video. I'm the baby and my sisters are 11, 12 and 14 years older than I am.

Leigh said...

Aww! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Sweet as, Kate!