Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Question Monday

These questions came from Daniela @ dk everyday! She tagged me and I am now answering her questions. You should all go and check out her adorable blog! I love it!

1.    What is your favorite beauty secret?

Add a drop of eye drops to any color of dry eye shadow. Just pick up the color with an eyeliner brush and you’ve got your own liquid eyeliner in any color you want!

2.    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would love to live up in the North West. Washington State mostly. I love the rain. I love how green everything is. I love everything about it. (No. I’m not talking about Forks. Don’t go there.)

3.    Is there someone in your life who has made a big impact that you no longer speak to?

Yes. For years I was really close to my Jr. High School drama teacher. He helped me through those rough teen years. Even after I left Jr. High and finished High School, I would go to visit him and we’d chat for hours. He helped me grow so much. But he made a few mistakes in his life that lead him down a pretty bad road. I haven’t talked to him since. I really should let him know that I appreciate him.

4.    What job would you love to have?

I would love to be a published author. It might be a long time in the future, but I’m working on it!

5.    If you could be on any TV show, what would it be and what character would you play?

I would love to play Sarah on Chuck. I’m not coordinated at all, and I don’t have her smokin’ hot body. But getting to make out with Zachary Levi would make my day. Mmm. He’s yummy.

6.    What is your favorite holiday?

I’ve always been a fan of the Fourth of July. There’s something about spending the entire day with family on a warm summer day; bbq-ing, fireworks, homemade rootbeer, parades. It’s all so much fun!

7.    Smartphone of choice?

I’ve only had one cell phone in my life and it was nowhere near Smartphone awesome. But from what I’ve seen on the commercials, the DroidX looks so fabulous!

8.    Why do you blog?

I’ve been blogging since I was 15. It started out as a way to connect with cousins that I rarely talked to. It’s always been a way to keep track of my life; to remember things and events that I might have otherwise forgotten. And I’ve met so many great people through blogging. It’s just a part of who I am now.


Have a question you would like to ask me? I would love to answer it!

5 Thoughts:

AmberLaShell said...

Those are great questions, I hope to someday be a published author too, good luck, I know how hard it is! :)

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

Blogs said...

thats such a nice beauty tip....who would have thought:)! awesome you are!

daniela said...

Yay i loved reading your answers :) And i cannot wait to try that beauty tip...tmrw! :)

Re: TV character - finding a hottie to make out with (and get paid for!) is a good strategy ;) heehee

Rachel said...

"No. I'm not talking about Forks. Don't go there."
THANK YOU.
Hahaha I'm from the Seattle area, and everyone always asks me if I've been to Forks. I haven't and I don't intend to, because it's actually really po-dunky and in the middle of nowhere and there are prettier places in Washington, thank you very much :P
I love the Pacific Northwest though. You definitely should live there :)

Anonymous said...

Forks is Number 1 on my list.

...

...

...

...

...

of places never to visit.