Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Favorite Place

Since moving to Vegas, I've discovered quite a few wonderful places.

But I think one of my all time favorites has to be the Library.


I know what you are thinking.

"Katie... You live in Las Vegas. There is entertainment everywhere! Why is the Library even on the list?"

Well, this library is just cool.


You stack the books you want to check out and the scanner instantly knows which books they are!

This library is one of many branches in the area. So if they don't have a book I want, they send it from somewhere else!


And it's got little snack bar too!

Coming from a small town, I'm not used to such technology or selection!

Without this wonderful place, I would have been very bored this summer.


What do you love about YOUR library?

0 Thoughts: