Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Giggles

Goodness knows I haven't been the happiest of all the campers lately.

I'm sure all of my life bunkmates have been pretty tired my attitude over the past few months.

I know I have.

Luckily, there are things that can still make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Heck, most of them make me laugh like a hyena at a comedy show.

- I started watching LOST again. It's so much more dramatic than I remember. I still love it.

But this scene made me laugh so hard. I watched it at least seven times! -


- The first time in ages that I've posted a post without photos and I lost a bunch of followers. I laughed. No worries though. They are probably the people who kill baby dolphins for fun. I don't want them and their porpoise murdering ways to taint my blog. -

- This photo. It made me chuckle. I thought I was so cool with my long hair. It's at least four inches longer than that now. (BTW, I still think I'm so cool with my long hair!) -


- My long, emotional goodbye to my old, dead laptop before I took it to get sold. Just to find out it wasn't eligible and Laptop Xchange wouldn't take it. -

- This song. But only for the Zach Galifianakis line. Every time I hear the song, I giggle. -



- I have two jobs right now. I'm hired at a third. And I'm struggling to make rent this month more than I have since I got here. The irony is pretty hilarious! Let's hope I survive! -

Life is funny? Don't you think?

5 Thoughts:

Jess Cole said...

Oh yes it is certainly never dull that's for sure! I love the photo of your hair!!! It is amazing! Wish I could do that, mine would just look like a big fluff ball! And totally agree with not wanting those type of followers! Chin up thing will get better!

Stacey said...

love the song & cheer up buttercup. i sometimes feel like nobody reads my blog, then remember that i do this for me - but then, i get sweet comments from readers {you} that make my day. <3

Unknown said...

The hair photo is great. I wish I had one.

Cary said...

I've been rewatching Lost lately (even though I watched every single episode in a time period of 6 months after the show had ended...), and I love that scene too! :D

Good luck with your job ventures!

Patty said...

Life is indeed funny and if we didn't look at it that way, it would drive us insane.

Hair pic? Love it!

Followers? I've learned that the special ones stay with you; others who do that "New follower, follow me back" and never say another thing...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Have a good week ahead!