Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thieves!

I stumbled upon something today that made my mouth drop open in shock. 


Does anything look familiar? No? Let me help you.


It's the same girl!

Thief! Thief!

(Let's not mention that I have no idea who this girl is, and 'borrowed' the image from Google for my own purposes.)

But still! Jorra doesn't have flaming hair! Jorra lives under the water! Flames and water DON'T mix!

Sad.

I know that this was just the cover I created two years ago. And I know that if I ever get published, this won't be the cover they use.

But I feel so violated.

I like my cover better anyway.

Jorra could totally kick this 'fury' girl's butt! Fury is too feminine and soft. My Jorra would totally win in a fight.

I kinda want to read it though... You know... Just to be sure...

1 Thoughts:

Kanriah said...

I had noticed the similarity the first time I saw your cover (last time you posted it was my first view), but I figured you knew and were just using it as an example of the type of model/look/etc you'd like for your cover.

Don't worry, when you Do have your cover it'll be even better. :)