Check out this giveaway!
- Waitin' on a Man 4
- Clouds Aren't Always Sad
- Waitin' On a Man 3
- Guest Blogger: Shannon
- Bloggy Friends
- Waitin' On a Man 2
- Waitin' On a Man
- Best Of Sunday 3
- Two Hundredth Post!
- St. Patty's Day!
- Up All Night
- Today's Letter is C!
- Accent Meme
- Guest Blogger: Kevin
- Itty Bitty
- Karaoke, Baby!
- Alone Time
- Happy Birthday!
- Best Of Sunday 2
- Friday Night
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2010 (151)
Friday, March 11, 2011
I'm so behind on the times. This is just what happens when I have so much to blog about!
But today I felt was the perfect day to finally accept those lovely blog awards that I have been given.
The terms for all of the awards seems to be pretty similar. I get to tell you all a few random facts about myself.
This task gets harder and harder each time. I want to always state new information that no one knows about yet. And on a personal blog, this is tricky. But let's see what I can come up with.
1. When I am upset, I will look into the mirror and talk to myself. Tears are streaming down my face and my voice is all cracky. But after a few minutes of talking to myself, I either calm myself down or realize how silly I look with puffy red eyes and stop crying.
2. I slept with a stuffed animal rabbit until I was 18. My grandma bought it for me in a 7-11 convenience store at Easter time and I loved that thing to pieces. It was so thread bare at the end that I had to hold it together with safety pins.
(Dang I was tan!)
3. I developed a love for smelling things. I find it comforting. As you can tell in the picture of me and Bunny, I'm smelling her ear. I did this with my baby blanket as well. After I weaned myself off of Bunny, I did really well not to smell anything until my hair grew out. I changed shampoos and LOVED the scent. And now when I'm alone and tired, I smell at my hair.
4. I am terrible at pranks. April 1st is coming up soon and I'm trying to figure out something to do as a prank, but I'm not coming up with anything. It's depressing. I'm so bad at pranks that I admitted to toilet papering my own house.
5. I was in the room when my grandmother passed away. I sang her a hymn and she was gone not two minutes later. It was one of the most special moments in my life. I miss her so much.
6. I'm a really good kisser. 4/5 guys have told me so.
7. My birthday is May 12th! I'm going to 22. It feels strange to be so close to such a random age. Who ever remembers being 22?
The awards I was given are these:
(This award is awesome simply because it's a picture of Sunflowers. They are my favorite.)
I was given this lovely award by two people! I love both of their blogs, so please go check them out!
Caity from The Skinny On Me
*R*R*R* from Rants, Raves & Randomocity
The second award is this:
I've already received this award a few times before, but I love it. I always try to be stylish!
This award was also given to me by two people! Their blogs are equally awesome! Go and check them out!
Gwen from She's So Quaint
Melbourne on my Mind from A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings
Thank you so much for these awards girls!