Check out this giveaway!
- Waitin' on a Man 4
- Clouds Aren't Always Sad
- Waitin' On a Man 3
- Guest Blogger: Shannon
- Bloggy Friends
- Waitin' On a Man 2
- Waitin' On a Man
- Best Of Sunday 3
- Two Hundredth Post!
- St. Patty's Day!
- Up All Night
- Today's Letter is C!
- Accent Meme
- Guest Blogger: Kevin
- Itty Bitty
- Karaoke, Baby!
- Alone Time
- Happy Birthday!
- Best Of Sunday 2
- Friday Night
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2010 (151)
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
- 2nd: Packed up all of my belongings into a trailer -
- 3rd: Drove nine hours and moved to Las Vegas! -
- 4th: Unpacked the trailer, and parents, Aly and I went to Red Robin for dinner! -
- 5th: Spent the day beginning the long process of organizing my new room and went to dinner at On the Border with the family! -
- 6th: Mom and dad left me here in Vegas. I did some more unpacking to distract myself from sadness and worry. Later got dressed up in Black and Yellow and watched the Super Bowl. Was kind of sad that the Steelers lost. But good game Green Bay!
- 7th: Got lost in Las Vegas trying to find a post office. It was pretty funny! I also made Idaho Potato Delight! Best ever! (I'll get you guys the recipe sometime!)
- 9th: I got a brand new phone!
- 11th: I went with Aly to the UNLV campus to hang out while she was in class. Then we went to Fashionshow Mall on the strip and she made me go to get Sushi. We were both disappointed.
- 13th: I made spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner! Gotta say it was pretty scrumptious!
- 14th: Happy Valentine's Day! It was the first Valentine's day I've ever had with a boyfriend. We spent some time chatting on Skype and it was a pretty good date. I got a card and flowers from two of my sisters, and sent out a bunch of Valentine's to all of my family and a few friends. It was a good day. -
- 18th-20th: Aly had friends over for her friend's Bachelorette Party. The house was crazy and filled with giggles most of the time and made it hard for me to sleep, but I got quite a few laughs out of the deal. -
- 23rd: I made dinner again. Taco Soup! So good!
- 27th: Fajitas! I'm so loving it! Mmm!
Happiest Moment: Oh man. So many funny moments. But I think any moment I realized that I'm here and doing my best has been really happy!
Saddest Moment: Leaving home. It was SO hard to do.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: So good. It's my favorite book of the series. I love it! -
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: I've read all of these books so many times, and it never ceases to amaze me how fun they are to read and how easy it is to get sucked into the story! -
New Movies Watched:
- Megamind: Aly wanted me to watch it with her. Very funny movie. I enjoyed it immensely!
Favorite Food: Alyson's salad. It's spectacular. A mix of different greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, radishes and chopped up cilantro. It's so tasty!
The month was filled with new and scary experiences, but I haven't been this happy in such a long time. I've been feeling so stuck in life recently, and this move was just what I needed. I really need to find a job to make me feel like this is really where I need to be, but I'm so glad I'm here. It's been a good month.