Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gates

I've been feeling lately like I am not quite reaching my full potential. 

It's like I'm standing on one side of a closed gate and the potential that my future holds is on the other side.


I can see it all there. It's bright. It's shiny. It's what I want.


I just need to be brave enough to open it and step out into the world. 



Thanks to Hannah for the support. Before enrolling in a course, she checked out accounting school rankings online to make sure she knew more about her options. In her free time she enjoys photography and writing.

7 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Step inside those gates hunni!!! I'm not sure if you commented already but I have a post called Dream Energy...something I think you would appreciate = ]

Booklogged said...

Do it! Discover your bravery!

C said...

You can do it! There's FroYo and Smashburger on the other side!

Unknown said...

Well said. I'm sure a lot of us would agree with that metaphor in terms of our own situations, I certainly do. Btw great photos! :)

L!$@ said...

Me too! But it's so scary...and hard sometimes :'( We just have to do it!

Lauren said...

I've felt that way my whole life. Minus a few days.

Leigh said...

I don't like gates. They make me feel claustrophobic.