Check out this giveaway!
- ► 2011 (174)
- ▼ October (18)
Monday, October 11, 2010
Why I hate cleaning my bedroom.
- I always wait until my room is a disaster area before I clean, therefore taking me longer to clean it until it's sparkly.
- I decide I need to do projects. It's not just about cleaning. It's about fixing the picture frame that fell down and hanging it back up. It about fixing the computer chair. It's about reorganizing the bookshelves.
- I wear every item in my closet and then have to wash everything. And it takes ages.
- I find things that disgust me and I wonder how I forgot that was there. *Shudder*
- It reminds me that I broke a promise to myself. That ever present "Okay Katie. You won't let your room get this gross again because you hate cleaning it. Keep it clean." Oh past me. I'm sorry I keep failing you. Please forgive me.
I thought about taking pictures of a before shot so I could display it side by side with the perfect after shot. But... I think I might have given some of those obsessive cleaners hives or something similar. So I saved someone from yucky itching. You're welcome.
I'm just taking a break. I should get back to it. Bah.
(Positive note: My cleaning playlist as 76 songs of pure awesome. It's been a fun few hours listening to great music while I suffer.)