Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Nine years ago, I became an aunt. He was such a beautiful little boy. 

He is still a beautiful boy.

He is a picky eater. A whiz with video games and putting together Legos. So good at math.

I love you Jeff!


Seven years ago, I became an aunt. Again. She was the most adorable, personality filled little girl.

And she still is.

She is so creative. The best reader and writer. Swims like a fish.

I love you Megs!

Happy Birthday to both of you! I'm excited to watch you grow another year!

4 Thoughts:

theTsaritsa said...

I always wanted to be an aunt-- you're lucky! Happy Birthdays to the Libra kids!

Jess said...

Cute kids! :) Happy Birthday to 'em!

this_shattered_symphony said...

There's just something about having nieces and nephews that seems fulfilling. It's one of best feelings in my life. I'm glad to see you thinking the same. :)

Happy birthday to them both!

Reixe t'Vobi said...

...they were both born on the same day? Wow, wonder what the odds are.