Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Nine years ago, I became an aunt. He was such a beautiful little boy. 

He is still a beautiful boy.

He is a picky eater. A whiz with video games and putting together Legos. So good at math.

I love you Jeff!


Seven years ago, I became an aunt. Again. She was the most adorable, personality filled little girl.

And she still is.

She is so creative. The best reader and writer. Swims like a fish.

I love you Megs!

Happy Birthday to both of you! I'm excited to watch you grow another year!

4 Thoughts:

the Tsaritsa said...

I always wanted to be an aunt-- you're lucky! Happy Birthdays to the Libra kids!

Leigh said...

Cute kids! :) Happy Birthday to 'em!

Kevin said...

There's just something about having nieces and nephews that seems fulfilling. It's one of best feelings in my life. I'm glad to see you thinking the same. :)

Happy birthday to them both!

Anonymous said...

...they were both born on the same day? Wow, wonder what the odds are.