Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ridiculous

You know you are ridiculous when you are fully aware that you have work in the morning but stay up until 2:20 fixing up your blogs. 
It's even more ridiculous knowing that after 1:00PM tomorrow, you have the next eleven days off of work to play with your blog and make it pretty. 
You know blogging is an obsession when you still don't go to bed after all of that because you have to write about how ridiculous you find yourself. 
I think I may need help. 
In other news, things on my blog are starting to look spiffy. (Yes. I went all 50's slang on you just then.) 
Look up! See the menu bar! It now actually has buttons! Click them and they will take you to exciting new places! (Or to a somewhat interesting link.)
I've also got my 'Blog Love' blog up and running! And with a new award that has been accepted and passed on as well! Go look! 
Okay. I really need to get to sleep now. Oh... but there was that guest blog I wanted to write... hmmm. 

12 Thoughts:

THUNDERCAT said...

lmfao BLOGGING IS ADDICTIVE!!! We all must go to rehab stat!

Denise said...

It's okay, none of us are any more sane than you are. If we didn't love blogging liek it was our own child we wouldn't ber here. Hope you slept well. :)

AmberLaShell said...

If you are, so am I.. I have changed the way my blog looks like 5 times in the last week... I love blogging!

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

Leigh said...

I still pull "spiffy" out of my back pocket every now and then. I can't help it, I really love that word.

Katie said...

haha...it is very very addictive, yes. I find myself spending way too many hours on blogs at times I shouldn't be...like right now...in the middle of my family finance class. Oops!

Unknown said...

Sign me up to rehab, sounds like a familiar story as my poor suffering blogging widow knows all too well. Last night was 2am, once you pop ya just can't stop :-S

Kevin said...

Liking the buttons up there! And I'm understanding perfectly the addiction to blogging -- which I totally blame you for. :)

AJ said...

I know the feeling. The other night, I spent an hour putting my pictures in my mobile uploads album on Facebook into other albums so that my albums would be more organized, and I had a test the next morning.

The blog's looking good!

Jas said...

Look at you, being creative and fancy! What did you use to design Simply Kate? Or did you use good, old fashioned HTML? I've been debating on doing a design overhaul and I ... well. I have no idea how to go about it.

Also, sleep can wait. Blogging is urgent.

ISRAEL CARRASCO said...

The sad thing is I've done that plenty of times. We need an intervention.

Anonymous said...

I still can't figure out how to make my blog all spiffy. Just the basics I'm afraid.

Anonymous said...

Blogging is awesome! Remember that!