Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Afraid

I'm scared to try. 

Multiple failures in different areas of my life have made me afraid.

I'm afraid to go to college because I might fail.

I'm afraid to get close to someone because they might go away.

I'm afraid to reach for the stars because I might come up short.

I believe that I can do it. 

I know that I'm talented and blessed with so many wonderful gifts.

I know that I have so much to offer.

But I'm scared to try. 

4 Thoughts:

AmberLaShell said...

I've been there, trying something new is always scary. When I first met my fiance and he asked me out for a date, I was so scared I almost said no, but now almost 3 years later, I'm glad I said yes. Good luck, and know that you are a talented person.

Anonymous said...

ur blog is lame and you are a loser!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Anonymous said...

I believes in you!