Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Da Notes

Dear Family,
I love you all so much! You're all heading home now! I wish you all safe trips. I hope you know how much I'm going to miss you. It was so good to see you all at this hard but wonderful time in our lives. Thank you for being there.

To my friends:
I just want to say thanks for being there for me during this time in my life. It meant so much to me.

Bloggers!
Thanks for being patient with me. I know I haven't been blogging much. Also, thank you for all of your kind words. You're all so sweet!

Hey Bedroom!
I just cleaned you! Why are you so messy already! Do something about that, will you?!

Work:
I'm not so thrilled that you're back again tomorrow. You're like a zit. I can't seem to leave you alone. I'm sure if I did, you'd go away. Bah.

Dearest Guitar,
Why don't I play you more often? You're fun. I should do so. Please don't hurt my fingers!

Dreams;
Why are you so silly? My grandma isn't a robot with ninja moves on a mission to destroy me! I am not a frog!  There is no way that I can play basketball with the NBA! I would appreciate it if instead of being so random and silly you would give me ideas for the plot of my novel! 

My wonderful grandma,
I miss you so much. Thank you for so many wonderful memories. I love you.
Your loving grand daughter.

7 Thoughts:

Chanel said...

hahah i have the craziest dreams too! I love writing letters to people and things sometimes... really helps you get things off your chest. :)

Christine Wang said...

hi kate, i just read about your grandmother in one of your forum responses on 20sb. i've lost all my grandparents and know how difficult it is (not only for you personally, but to see your parents mourn).

i wish you the best and stay strong!

Anonymous said...

I totally have those days.

Like now: Self - there will never be more than 24 hours in a day during this lifetime so why do you keep wishing for it.

School - I wish we never met, but had we not, I'd probably always think I missed out on something.

Car - people look at you as I drive and you're a little tempermental, but I know you love me the way only you can.

Sleep - You elude me so often and also like a bad ex-boyfriend, the more you're gone, the more I want you.

http://xoxoebony.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If only bedrooms would stay clean!

Stacey said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts. :)

I'm very sorry for the loss of your grandma.

lydia. said...

i'm gathering from one of your previous comments that one of your grandparents passed away. that is such a hard thing to handle.
i pray that your family will find peace soon and will heal. :)

as for weird dreams, i have them all the time! so crazy. haha.

Koree said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. :) You're so sweet! GREASE IS DA BOMB. I love it. I love your header and your little picture on the left sidebar that says "Happiness is not a station..." Great quote! And I hear you about the bedroom thing...mine seems to ALWAYS stay a mess!