Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Arrival

Woo hoo! I received my first 'hate comment' today! It was from an anonymous user and everything! 

I have to tell you all something. I feel like I've finally arrived as a blogger. I'm legit now. I have creepy little trollers! (Err... troller. Singular.) I'm kind of stoked!

To that anonymous little muffin who said this:


I have a few things to reply. Since you were anonymous and I can't thank you in a private letter, I thought I would dedicate a post to you.

First off. I would just like to express my gratitude. Thank you for making me feel like I'm finally a blogger. I know I will be able to consider myself as a true blogger now and forever. And I have you to thank.

And second. Because you're anonymous, I have no idea if you have a blog. But if you do, you've probably noticed that I have a bunch of lovely friends that read mine. Don't be jealous. I have one tip for you. 

Shortening your words and not capitalizing your sentences is lame and you are a loser!!!!

I hope that is constructive and helpful to you. 

In closing, you're probably hoping that comment hurt me because you have some strange insecurity that you hide by anonymously hating on people's blogs. Did it hurt me? 

"ur" is shorter than "your" so I'll say "no" because it's shorter than "yes." 

Have a nice day all.

16 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

wow .. cant believe someone actually said that :P

I read your blog and its lovely

Cole Garrett said...

LOL. Nice reply. But I think you left out a few shrieks "!!!". :P

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I'm yet to meet a hater who grasps grammar. I'm sure after saying that I'll be proved wrong; but then I can feel like a real blogger as well!

(I had to remove the comment above; ironically it contained a grammatical mistake)

AmberLaShell said...

haha, i'm sure I will get a hater one of these days too, I think it's funny that you posted it. Yay Kate!

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that this post amuses me greatly?

Yay for arriving!

k-money said...

That's hilarious!! Why would someone say that? Even at just a first glance, it's easy to tell that your blog is awesome!

daniela said...

Bahahaha amazing post! you tell 'em! :)

And of course - i completely disagree!

Cajsa said...

Hahaha Good for you! Your blog is anything but lame!

L!$@ said...

That is hilarious that someone took the time to write that! :D Love the post by the way...the joys of being a blogger huh :D

Myke Weber said...

I'd rather be a builder than a wrecker. It takes skill, persistence, talent to build. It doesn't take much at all to wreck.

Denise said...

Good for you! You rock my blogging mind girl, keep up the wonderfulness.

THUNDERCAT said...

OMG I HATE COWARDS! *to the anonymous hater* listen you fuck-tard, you are only making Kate FAMOUS! I know it sucks that you cant sleep at night because she is getting all the attention that you ain't getting, but get over yourself!*

Omg Kate just love your haters! They hate only what they wish they had ;)

MOTIVATION!

Riley Carson said...

Hahaha, Kate, you have arrived. Only the unacknowledged go un-criticized! Kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Absolutely brilliant!

ShanimalsCrackers.blogspot.com said...

What?! I can't believe someone said that on YOUR blog!

Congrats on being a "real" blogger! I have yet to become one.