Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Friday, October 1, 2010

September

Highlights:

  • 3rd-4th ~ Went for morning walks with my dad. Love that man.
  • 6th ~ Went to a church activity (combined FHE) but it was canceled for Labor Day.
  • 10th-13th ~ Alyson here to visit.
  • 12th ~ Family Pictures

  • 20th ~ Church activity (FHE) We ate leftover spaghetti and played holy boards. It's similar to horseshoes. Both of which I am terrible at.
  • 21st ~ Interview at Prime Time 4 Kids. I got the job!
  • 22nd ~ First day of work!
Happiest Moment: Getting the job! 

Saddest Moment: The few moments when I've realized that my grandmother wasn't going to be with us much longer. 


TV: 
  • Red Vs. Blue - Does that count?
Favorite Food: Raspberry Limenade from Sonic. It counts. I say so.

Overall Impression: Lots of ups and downs. Just like most months. So many good things happened this month, and also a lot of sad things. I'm excited to move on to a new month of experiences. 

4 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

And by moving onto October, you have ONE MONTH until the BEST MONTH OF THE YEAR!

NaNoWriMo month!

Hang in there, Kate: you are awesome and can do anything!

Plum said...

Mmm... Sonic limeaids... I usually alternate between cranberry and strawberry. I suppose I'll have to give raspberry a try.

Anonymous said...

LOVE Red vs Blue. I'd say it counts.

Very cute family pictures.

Ashlee said...

ooh just found you on 20 something and I love this idea of highlighting the month!