Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some Notes

Dear Bedroom,
I really want you to be clean. I don't have the gumption to clean you. I'm going to go to sleep tonight, and I'm going to hope you'll be all spotless when I wake up. If you aren't, I'll be very put off. Kay thanks.

I am so excited! I can't wait to rejoin the fun and games (and stress) that you create and sponsor! 

Will you plot yourself already? I've been wracking my brain about where to take the many characters that are now named in the world that is now mapped out. But all of that is useless. They'll all just sit happily in their little imaginary world with no adventure. That's boring. You will never get read. So hurry and create a reason for me to write you! 
Your adoring (frustrated) author.

To My Job:
I really like you. There is nothing better than getting paid to play, color and watch Disney movies. I approve.
(I would appreciate it if you would create an instant disinfectant sprayer for all of the children. I'm not a fan of being sick all weekend.)

Hey Cold!
You're ridiculous. My lungs rumble so much when I breathe you'd think it was 2012 in there. Go away. 
Also, I don't like your irony. "Get some rest and I'll leave you be." Yet your insistent need to tickle my throat and make me cough won't let me sleep! Jerk.
P.S. Making me cough so hard I throw up isn't acceptable. I officially hate you. Except you made me lose five pounds... I guess I'll forgive you...


-Dearest Halloween-
My feelings for you do not reflect the picture above. I love you. I love feeling like a little kid, getting all dressed up in silly outfits. You make me smile. Oh how I miss the days when I would map out my trick-or-treating route and fill two pillowcases with candy. More than I could ever eat of course. I would wait until Spring and walk door to door selling it all back to the people who gave it to me. *Sigh* Good times. 
I love you. 

Costume,
I'm really excited about my ideas. Please don't make me look fat! I would be sad. 
Thank you!
P.S. Voting for my costume is still open! Go vote!

To the people who tagged me:
I'm a slacker. I'll admit it. I honestly am just not in the mood to answer more questions. But the rest of you should definitely check out their blogs! They are awesome! 

Daniela @ dk everyday

These blogs are wonderful! So sorry I didn't answer your questions! I hope you three love me anyway!

Awards -
I've been getting a lot of blog love lately. THANK YOU! You're all so wonderful. I love getting awards. It's so fun to get blog love and then pass it on! But I feel like I am only ever posting about awards. (Which I love to do.) But I don't want to weigh you all down. So I've created a separate blog just for accepting and passing on awards! I'll announce whenever I have accepted and passed one on here, so you can go check it out, but won't bore you all with award posts here if you don't want to read them. It's not quite finished yet, but a few more awards will be posted there over the next few days! Thank you all so much for the blog love! It's overwhelming and I love you all! MWAH!

Dear Social Life,
We've kind of been on the rocks lately. I'm going to give it my best shot to get out there. I'll make you proud. (NaNoWriMo is going to be a major competitor in November, but I'll try my hardest.)

Sleep:
Take me away.

8 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love your notes.

They're always so cool.

I especially like the NaNoWriMo and novel ones!

AmberLaShell said...

Great blog,, i'm really too sleepy to write anything you may be able to understand so until then, just great blog

check out my blog @ amberlashell.com

Leigh said...

This was great.

THUNDERCAT said...

I'm trippin' over that jack-o-lantern lmfao that sucka didn't even bother to try and make it to the restroom...tisk tisk ;)

Blogs said...

wow ur totally oh so rad....i'd kill to have a job like that....i need to clean too...been procrastinating:)

the weather is re-dick...can we ever go a year without feeling so nasty! ugh!

Laura Darling said...

I always go to bed hoping my room will clean itself too. Hasn't happened yet.

the Tsaritsa said...

I hope you feel better-- being sick really sucks. I just got over a cold, too. Take some Mucinex, drink plenty of water and hot tea, and try to relax.

Meg said...

LOVE these notes! Especially the first as I'm trying to clean up the mess that is my room. Great blog!