Check out this giveaway!
- Time To Mend
- Strawberry Shortcake
- The Best Pancakes Ever
- Vote for Simply Kate!
- Guest Blogger: Amber
- Easter Eggs
- I Am Mary Poppins
- Cedar City
- Busy Bees
- Cooking with Katie and Kevin
- Best Of Sunday 5
- Best Day Ever - Tuesday
- Best Day Ever - Monday
- Karaoke Ring of Death!
- Best Day Ever - Sunday
- Guest Blogger: Sara
- 35 Photos
- Sleepless Mornings
- Best Of Sunday 4
- Hello! It's April!
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2010 (151)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Well, I did it! I posted every day in April! I'm pretty proud of myself!
Now for a recap of the month of April.
- 1st: April Fool's Day. -
- 2nd: Alyson and I went to Chili's for lunch. She also had friends in town. It was nice to catch up with Tori. -
- 3rd: I finally got to kiss Kevin. Happiest day of my life! -
- 4th: Kevin and I spent the day enjoying each other's company. -
- 5th: Kevin and I cooked dinner for his parents, took pictures and went to the strip. -
- 6th: Saying goodbye to Kevin was about the hardest thing I've ever done. I miss him so much. -
- 12th: Interview at Creative Kid's Learning Center. I didn't get the job. -
- 16th: Went to Cedar City to visit my mom, aunt and cousins. -
- 19th: Job fair. Was offered a job I had to turn down because of transportation issues. -
Opening the door and seeing Kevin standing there. It was such an incredible feeling!
Standing in the same place that we had our first kiss and watching him drive away. My heart broke more than it ever has before.
New Movies Watched:
An Education. Beautiful movie. The cinematography was breathtaking and the fashion was awesome! I definitely want a few of those pieces in my closet!
Pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream and maple syrup. Pretty sure I ate that dish at least 10 times throughout the month.
Favorite Photos Taken:
This month has been a roller coaster of emotions for sure. I go from being so happy one moment to a complete mess the next. There are so many things to be happy about, but even more that is stressing me out. I don't have a job yet, I miss my man, I'm scared that I might have to move home. It's an anxiety attack month. Next month is going to be filled with greatness. Let's hope that it's better!