Subscribe!

Followers!

Share!

Share |

Facebook!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Texts

Today, I was making myself some pancakes and I got a text. 

It was from a number I didn't recognize.

I opened it and saw this.


I laughed pretty hard and ran off to check where area code '248' was located. Apparently someone from Michigan has a honey in Vegas. 

So, I wrote back:


Technology entertains me.

I have an interview in 45 minutes! I really need this job and so I have a favor to ask of all of you.

Send good luck wishes my way. Maybe all of the good energy will get me the job if for some reason I make a fool of myself. 

Maybe I WILL have to work tonight! 


Please and thank you!

6 Thoughts:

Tara said...

Hahaha, that's funny... I hope they write something ridiculous back. Good luck at your interview!

ShanimalsCrackers.blogspot.com said...

Random Michigan Number texts me, too! Crazy!

...except I think my admirer is an old lady, based on the pictures she sends.

Kicking Back On Sundays said...

How did the interview go?

Melbourne on my mind said...

Ha ha, that's pretty great. I never get random number texts. Although I did get a wrong number phone call from a crazy old man last week!

How did your interview go?? Hopefully well!

hayley j said...

www.wrongnumbertexts.com...hilarious!

C said...

How'd your interview go?